Our Ongoing Projects Include:
1. The Michigan Polio Collection Library
2. A central registry of polio survivors
3. Assisting in establishing and furthering support groups
4. Publishing the Michigan Polio Network, Inc. Newsletter: Polio Perspectives
5. Promoting and assisting in valid research
6. Coordinating and communicating with State and National organizations
7. Disseminating information to the general public
8. Advocating for the interest of all Polio Survivors with State Government and Health Care Providers
9. Supporting the development of quality independent living
10. Encouraging the Dead Polio Virus immunization (SALK VACCINE)
The Michigan Polio Network needs your support if we are to continue these projects for those who have been affected by Post-Polio Syndrome. To join, print out the membership form and mail with your check today, and become involved in our efforts. Being a non-profit tax exempt organization, any gift or donation you make to us is tax deductible as allowed by law. We are a Michigan based network of concerned polio survivors, families, friends, and caring professionals.
Will you please join us? Together we can do more!