Detroit Free Press article June 2011
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The Michigan Polio Network website providers make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, the Michigan Polio Network website providers do not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
The Michigan Polio Network website providers will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or
anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business
relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.